UTGST Rate Notification No.24/2017 Dt.21-09-2017
Seeks to amend notification No. 11/2017- UTT(R) to reduce CGST rate on specified supplies of Works Contract Services.
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of UTGST Rate Notification No.24/2017 Dt.21-09-2017.
- UTGST Section 7 – Authorisaton of Officers of Central Tax as Proper Officer in Certain Circumstances [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 8 – Power to Grant Exemption from Tax [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 21 – Applications of Provisions of Central Goods and Services Tax Act [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 15 – Value of Taxable Supply [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 16 – Eligibility and Conditions for Taking Input Tax Credit [Updated 2019]
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to UTGST Rate Notification No.24/2017 Dt.21-09-2017.
More UTGST Rate Related Notifications
To amend notification No. 12/ 2017- Union Territory Tax (Rate) so as to exempt satellite launch services provided by ISRO, Antrix Co. Ltd and NSIL as recommended by GST Council in its 42nd meeting held on 05.10.2020.
Extension of UTGST exemption on services by way of transportation of goods by air or by sea from customs station of clearance in India to a place outside India, by one year i.e. up to 30.09.2021.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 11/2017-Union Territory Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing GST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Integreated Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in IGST rate of goods.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to make amendment to Notification no. 12/2017- Central Tax dated 28.06.2017.
Seeks to waive penalty payable for noncompliance of the provisions of notification No.14/2020 – Central Tax, dated the 21st March, 2020.
Seeks to implement e-invoicing for the taxpayers having aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 100 Cr from 01st January 2021.
Seeks to extend the due date for furnishing of FORM ITC-04 for the period July- September 2020 till 30th November, 2020.