UTGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
To notify the rates for supply of services under UTGST Act
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of UTGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- UTGST Section 7 – Authorisaton of Officers of Central Tax as Proper Officer in Certain Circumstances [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 8 – Power to Grant Exemption from Tax [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 21 – Applications of Provisions of Central Goods and Services Tax Act [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 15 – Value of Taxable Supply [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 16 – Eligibility and Conditions for Taking Input Tax Credit [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to UTGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There are further revision related to UTGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- UTGST Rate Notification No.20/2017 Dt.22-08-2017
- UTGST Rate Notification No.24/2017 Dt.21-09-2017
- UTGST Rate Notification No.13/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
- UTGST Rate Notification No.46/2017 Dt.14-11-2017
- UTGST Notification No.11/2018 Dt.21-05-2018
- UTGST Rate Notification No.13/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- UTGST Rate Notification No.17/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- UTGST Rate Notification No.27/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
- UTGST Rate Notification No.30/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
More UTGST Rate Related Notifications
Seeks to amend Notification No. 11/2017-Union Territory Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing GST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Integreated Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in IGST rate of goods.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017- Union Territory Tax (Rate) dated 28.06.2017 so as to notify rate of GST on supply of lottery.
To amend notification No. 13/ 2017- Union Territory Tax (Rate) so as to notify certain services under reverse charge mechanism (RCM) as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
To amend notification No. 12/ 2017- Union Territory Tax (Rate) so as to exempt certain services as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to extend the due date for filing FORM GSTR-4 for financial year 2019-2020.
Seeks to amend notification no. 52/2020-Central Tax in order to provide conditional waiver of lat fees for the period from July, 2017 to July, 2020.
Seeks to amend notification no. 46/2020-Central Tax in order to further extend period to pass order under Section 54(7) of CGST Act till 31.08.2020 or in some cases upto fifteen days thereafter.
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax in order to extend due date of compliance which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 30.08.2020” till 31.08.2020.