UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
Seeks to appoints the 1stday of July, 2017, as the date on which the provisions of sections 6 to 16, 18 to 20 and 23 to 26 of Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (14 of 2017)shall come into force.
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- UTGST Section 1 – Short Title, Extent and Commencement [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 6 – Authorisaton of Officers of Central Tax as Proper Officer in Certain Circumstances [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 16 – Constitution of Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 18 – Transitional Arrangements for Input Tax Credit [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 20 – Miscellaneous Transitional Provisions [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 23 – General Power to make Regulations [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 26 – Removal of Difficulties [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
More UTGST Related Notifications
Seeks to provide relief by lowering of interest rate for a prescribed time for tax periods from February, 2020 to July, 2020.
Seeks to provide relief by conditional lowering of interest rate for tax periods of February, 2020 to April, 2020.
To give exemption from registration for any person engaged in exclusive supply of goods and whose aggregate turnover in the financial year does not exceed Rs 40 lakhs.
Seeks to bring into force the UTGST (Amendment) Act, 2018
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-10, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.12.2020.
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-4 for 2017-18 and 2018-19, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.10.2020.
Seeks to give one time extension for the time limit provided under Section 31(7) of the CGST Act 2017 till 31.10.2020 .
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax dt. 03.04.2020 to extend due date of compliance under Section 171 which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 29.11.2020” till 30.11.2020.