UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
Seeks to appoints the 1stday of July, 2017, as the date on which the provisions of sections 6 to 16, 18 to 20 and 23 to 26 of Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (14 of 2017)shall come into force.
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- UTGST Section 1 – Short Title, Extent and Commencement [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 6 – Authorisaton of Officers of Central Tax as Proper Officer in Certain Circumstances [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 16 – Constitution of Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 18 – Transitional Arrangements for Input Tax Credit [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 20 – Miscellaneous Transitional Provisions [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 23 – General Power to make Regulations [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 26 – Removal of Difficulties [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to UTGST Notification No.3/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
More UTGST Related Notifications
Seeks to provide relief by lowering of interest rate for a prescribed time for tax periods from February, 2020 to July, 2020.
Seeks to provide relief by conditional lowering of interest rate for tax periods of February, 2020 to April, 2020.
To give exemption from registration for any person engaged in exclusive supply of goods and whose aggregate turnover in the financial year does not exceed Rs 40 lakhs.
Seeks to bring into force the UTGST (Amendment) Act, 2018
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to extend the due dates for compliances and actions in respect of anti-profiteering measures under GST till 31.03.2021.
Seeks to make amendment to Notification no. 12/2017- Central Tax dated 28.06.2017.
Seeks to waive penalty payable for noncompliance of the provisions of notification No.14/2020 – Central Tax, dated the 21st March, 2020.
Seeks to implement e-invoicing for the taxpayers having aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 100 Cr from 01st January 2021.