UTGST Notification No.1/2017 Dt.21-06-2017
Seeks to notify the date on which the provisions of sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 17, 21 and section 22 of the said Act shall come into force
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of UTGST Notification No.1/2017 Dt.21-06-2017.
- UTGST Section 1 – Short Title, Extent and Commencement [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 2 – Definitions [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 3 – Officers under this Act [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 4 – Authorisation of Officers [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 5 – Powers of Officers [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 17 – Migration of Existing Tax Payers [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 21 – Applications of Provisions of Central Goods and Services Tax Act [Updated 2019]
- UTGST Section 22 – Power to Make Rules [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to UTGST Notification No.1/2017 Dt.21-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to UTGST Notification No.1/2017 Dt.21-06-2017.
More UTGST Related Notifications
Seeks to provide relief by lowering of interest rate for a prescribed time for tax periods from February, 2020 to July, 2020.
Seeks to provide relief by conditional lowering of interest rate for tax periods of February, 2020 to April, 2020.
To give exemption from registration for any person engaged in exclusive supply of goods and whose aggregate turnover in the financial year does not exceed Rs 40 lakhs.
Seeks to bring into force the UTGST (Amendment) Act, 2018
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax dt. 03.04.2020 to extend due date of compliance under Section 171 which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 29.11.2020” till 30.11.2020.
Seeks to extend the due date for filing FORM GSTR-4 for financial year 2019-2020 to 31.10.2020.
Seeks to notify the provisions of section 100 of the Finance (No. 2) Act, 2019 to amend section 50 of the CGST Act, 2017 w.e.f. 01.09.2020.