IGST Rate Notification No.09/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
To notify the exemptions on supply of services under IGST Act
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to IGST Rate Notification No.09/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There are further revision related to IGST Rate Notification No.09/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- IGST Rate Notification No. 04/2020 Dt. 30/09/2020
- IGST Rate Notification No.21/2017 Dt.22-08-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.25/2017 Dt.21-09-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.31/2017 Dt.29-09-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.33/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.42/2017 Dt.27-10-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.49/2017 Dt.14-11-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.02/2018 Dt.25-01-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.15/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.24/2018 Dt.20-09-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.29/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.02/2019 Dt.04-02-2019
More IGST Rate Related Notifications
To amend notification No. 9/ 2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) so as to exempt satellite launch services provided by ISRO, Antrix Co. Ltd and NSIL as recommended by GST Council in its 42nd meeting held on 05.10.2020.
Extension of IGST exemption on services by way of transportation of goods by air or by sea from customs station of clearance in India to a place outside India, by one year i.e. up to 30.09.2021.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 8/2017-Integrated Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing IGST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Union Territory Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in UTGST rate of goods.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to implement e-invoicing for the taxpayers having aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 100 Cr from 01st January 2021.
Seeks to extend the due date for furnishing of FORM ITC-04 for the period July- September 2020 till 30th November, 2020.
Seeks to rescind Notification 76/2020-Central tax dated 15.08.2020.
Seeks to notify special procedure for making payment of 35% as tax liability in first two month