IGST Rate Notification No.08/2017 Dt.05-07-2017-Corrigendum
2nd Corrigendum to Notification No.8/2017 Dt. 28/06/2017
Related Rules and Sections
There are no related GST Rules and Section of IGST Rate Notification No.08/2017 Dt.05-07-2017-Corrigendum.
Further Related Notifications
There are further revision related to IGST Rate Notification No.08/2017 Dt.05-07-2017-Corrigendum.
- IGST Rate Notification No.08/2017 Dt.30-06-2017-Corrigendum
- IGST Rate Notification No.20/2017 Dt.22-08-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.24/2017 Dt.21-09-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.39/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.48/2017 Dt.14-11-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.01/2018 Dt.25-01-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.14/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.18/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.28/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.31/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
More IGST Rate Related Notifications
Seeks to amend Notification No. 8/2017-Integrated Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing IGST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Union Territory Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in UTGST rate of goods.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) dated 28.06.2017 so as to notify rate of GST on supply of lottery.
To amend notification No. 10/ 2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) so as to notify certain services under reverse charge mechanism (RCM) as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
To amend notification No. 9/ 2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) so as to exempt certain services as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to amend notification no. 52/2020-Central Tax in order to provide conditional waiver of lat fees for the period from July, 2017 to July, 2020.
Seeks to amend notification no. 46/2020-Central Tax in order to further extend period to pass order under Section 54(7) of CGST Act till 31.08.2020 or in some cases upto fifteen days thereafter.
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax in order to extend due date of compliance which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 30.08.2020” till 31.08.2020.