IGST Rate Notification No.01/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (13 of 2017), the Central Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby notifies the rate of the integrated tax.
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to IGST Rate Notification No.01/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There are further revision related to IGST Rate Notification No.01/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- IGST Rate Notification No.01/2017 Dt.30-06-2017-Corrigendum
- IGST Rate Notification No.16/2017 Dt.30-06-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.19/2017 Dt.18-08-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.27/2017 Dt.22-09-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.35/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.38/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.43/2017 Dt.14-11-2017
- IGST Rate Notification No.07/2018 Dt.25-01-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.09/2018 Dt.25-01-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.19/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- IGST Rate Notification No.25/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
More IGST Rate Related Notifications
Seeks to amend Notification No. 8/2017-Integrated Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing IGST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Union Territory Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in UTGST rate of goods.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) dated 28.06.2017 so as to notify rate of GST on supply of lottery.
To amend notification No. 10/ 2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) so as to notify certain services under reverse charge mechanism (RCM) as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
To amend notification No. 9/ 2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) so as to exempt certain services as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-10, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.12.2020.
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-4 for 2017-18 and 2018-19, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.10.2020.
Seeks to give one time extension for the time limit provided under Section 31(7) of the CGST Act 2017 till 31.10.2020 .
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax dt. 03.04.2020 to extend due date of compliance under Section 171 which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 29.11.2020” till 30.11.2020.