IGST Notification No.07/2017 Dt.14-09-2017
Granting exemption from registration to job-workers making inter-State supply of services to a registered person from the requirement of obtaining registration
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of IGST Notification No.07/2017 Dt.14-09-2017.
- IGST Section 20 – Application of Provisions of Central Goods and Services Tax Act [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 23 – Persons not Liable for Registration [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 22 – Persons Liable for Registration [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 25 – Procedure for Registration [Updated 2019]
- CGST Rule 138 – Information to be furnished prior to commencement of movement of goods and generation of e-way bill [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to IGST Notification No.07/2017 Dt.14-09-2017.
More IGST Related Notifications
Seeks to provide relief by lowering of interest rate for a prescribed time for tax periods from February, 2020 to July, 2020.
Seeks to bring into force Section 134 of Finance Act, 2020 in order to bring amendment to Section 25 of IGST Act w.e.f. 30.06.2020.
Seeks to provide relief by conditional lowering of interest rate for tax periods of February, 2020 to April, 2020.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 4/2019-Integrated Tax dt. 30.09.2019 to change the place of supply for B2B MRO services to the location of the recipient.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to amend notification no. 52/2020-Central Tax in order to provide conditional waiver of lat fees for the period from July, 2017 to July, 2020.
Seeks to amend notification no. 46/2020-Central Tax in order to further extend period to pass order under Section 54(7) of CGST Act till 31.08.2020 or in some cases upto fifteen days thereafter.
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax in order to extend due date of compliance which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 30.08.2020” till 31.08.2020.