IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
Seeks to bring into force certain sections of the IGST Act, 2017 w.e.f 01.07.2017
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- IGST Section 1 – Short Title, Extent and Commencement [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 4 – Authorisation of Officers of State Tax or Union Territory Tax as Proper Officer in Certain Circumstances [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 13 – Place or Supply of Services Where Location of Supplier or Recipient is Outside India [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 16 – Zero Rated Supply [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 19 – Tax Wrongfully Collected and Paid to Central Government or State Government [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 21 – Import of Services Made on or After the Appointed Day [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 23 – Power to Make Regulations [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 25 – Removal of Difficulties [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
More IGST Related Notifications
Seeks to provide relief by lowering of interest rate for a prescribed time for tax periods from February, 2020 to July, 2020.
Seeks to bring into force Section 134 of Finance Act, 2020 in order to bring amendment to Section 25 of IGST Act w.e.f. 30.06.2020.
Seeks to provide relief by conditional lowering of interest rate for tax periods of February, 2020 to April, 2020.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 4/2019-Integrated Tax dt. 30.09.2019 to change the place of supply for B2B MRO services to the location of the recipient.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-10, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.12.2020.
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-4 for 2017-18 and 2018-19, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.10.2020.
Seeks to give one time extension for the time limit provided under Section 31(7) of the CGST Act 2017 till 31.10.2020 .
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax dt. 03.04.2020 to extend due date of compliance under Section 171 which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 29.11.2020” till 30.11.2020.