IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
Seeks to bring into force certain sections of the IGST Act, 2017 w.e.f 01.07.2017
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- IGST Section 1 – Short Title, Extent and Commencement [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 4 – Authorisation of Officers of State Tax or Union Territory Tax as Proper Officer in Certain Circumstances [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 13 – Place or Supply of Services Where Location of Supplier or Recipient is Outside India [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 16 – Zero Rated Supply [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 19 – Tax Wrongfully Collected and Paid to Central Government or State Government [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 21 – Import of Services Made on or After the Appointed Day [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 23 – Power to Make Regulations [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 25 – Removal of Difficulties [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to IGST Notification No.03/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
More IGST Related Notifications
Seeks to amend Notification No. 4/2019-Integrated Tax dt. 30.09.2019 to change the place of supply for B2B MRO services to the location of the recipient.
Seeks to provide relief by lowering of interest rate for a prescribed time for tax periods from February, 2020 to July, 2020.
Seeks to bring into force Section 134 of Finance Act, 2020 in order to bring amendment to Section 25 of IGST Act w.e.f. 30.06.2020.
Seeks to provide relief by conditional lowering of interest rate for tax periods of February, 2020 to April, 2020.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to implement e-invoicing for the taxpayers having aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 100 Cr from 01st January 2021.
Seeks to extend the due date for furnishing of FORM ITC-04 for the period July- September 2020 till 30th November, 2020.
Seeks to rescind Notification 76/2020-Central tax dated 15.08.2020.
Seeks to notify special procedure for making payment of 35% as tax liability in first two month