IGST Notification No.01/2017 Dt.19-06-2017
Seeks to bring certain sections of the IGST Act, 2017 into force w.e.f. 22.06.2017
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of IGST Notification No.01/2017 Dt.19-06-2017.
- IGST Section 1 – Short Title, Extent and Commencement [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 2 – Definitions [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 3 – Appointment of Officers [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 14 – Special Provision for Payment of Tax by a Supplier of Online Information and Database Access or Retrieval Services [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 20 – Application of Provisions of Central Goods and Services Tax Act [Updated 2019]
- IGST Section 22 – Power to Make Rules [Updated 2019]
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to IGST Notification No.01/2017 Dt.19-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to IGST Notification No.01/2017 Dt.19-06-2017.
More IGST Related Notifications
Seeks to provide relief by lowering of interest rate for a prescribed time for tax periods from February, 2020 to July, 2020.
Seeks to bring into force Section 134 of Finance Act, 2020 in order to bring amendment to Section 25 of IGST Act w.e.f. 30.06.2020.
Seeks to provide relief by conditional lowering of interest rate for tax periods of February, 2020 to April, 2020.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 4/2019-Integrated Tax dt. 30.09.2019 to change the place of supply for B2B MRO services to the location of the recipient.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax dt. 03.04.2020 to extend due date of compliance under Section 171 which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 29.11.2020” till 30.11.2020.
Seeks to extend the due date for filing FORM GSTR-4 for financial year 2019-2020 to 31.10.2020.
Seeks to notify the provisions of section 100 of the Finance (No. 2) Act, 2019 to amend section 50 of the CGST Act, 2017 w.e.f. 01.09.2020.