CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
To notify the exemptions on supply of services under CGST Act
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There are further revision related to CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- CGST Rate Notification No.21/2017 Dt.22-08-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.25/2017 Dt.21-09-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.30/2017 Dt.29-09-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.32/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.47/2017 Dt.14-11-2017
- CGST Circular No.16/2017 Dt.15-11-2017
- CGST Circular No.19/2017 Dt.20-11-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.02/2018 Dt.25-01-2018
- CGST Circular No.34/2018 Dt.01-03-2018
- CGST Circular No.44/2018 Dt.02-05-2018
- CGST Circular No.46/2018 Dt.06-06-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.14/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- CGST Circular No.51/2018 Dt.31-07-2018
- CGST Circular No.55/2018 Dt.10-08-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.23/2018 Dt.20-09-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.28/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
More CGST Rate Related Notifications
Seeks to amend Notification No. 11/2017-Central Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing CGST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Central Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in CGST rate of goods.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017- Central Tax (Rate) dated 28.06.2017 so as to notify rate of GST on supply of lottery.
To amend notification No. 13/ 2017- Central Tax (Rate) so as to notify certain services under reverse charge mechanism (RCM) as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
To amend notification No. 12/ 2017- Central Tax (Rate) so as to exempt certain services as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-10, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.12.2020.
Seeks to grant waiver / reduction in late fee for not furnishing FORM GSTR-4 for 2017-18 and 2018-19, subject to the condition that the returns are filled between 22.09.2020 to 31.10.2020.
Seeks to give one time extension for the time limit provided under Section 31(7) of the CGST Act 2017 till 31.10.2020 .
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax dt. 03.04.2020 to extend due date of compliance under Section 171 which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 29.11.2020” till 30.11.2020.