CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
To notify the exemptions on supply of services under CGST Act
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Previous Related Notifications
There is no previous revision related to CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
Further Related Notifications
There are further revision related to CGST Rate Notification No.12/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- CGST Rate Notification No. 04/2020 Dt. 30/09/2020
- CGST Rate Notification No.21/2017 Dt.22-08-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.25/2017 Dt.21-09-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.30/2017 Dt.29-09-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.32/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.47/2017 Dt.14-11-2017
- CGST Circular No.16/2017 Dt.15-11-2017
- CGST Circular No.19/2017 Dt.20-11-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.02/2018 Dt.25-01-2018
- CGST Circular No.34/2018 Dt.01-03-2018
- CGST Circular No.44/2018 Dt.02-05-2018
- CGST Circular No.46/2018 Dt.06-06-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.14/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- CGST Circular No.51/2018 Dt.31-07-2018
- CGST Circular No.55/2018 Dt.10-08-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.23/2018 Dt.20-09-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.28/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
More CGST Rate Related Notifications
To amend notification No. 12/ 2017- Central Tax (Rate) so as to exempt satellite launch services provided by ISRO, Antrix Co. Ltd and NSIL as recommended by GST Council in its 42nd meeting held on 05.10.2020.
Extension of CGST exemption on services by way of transportation of goods by air or by sea from customs station of clearance in India to a place outside India, by one year i.e. up to 30.09.2021.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 11/2017-Central Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing CGST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Central Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in CGST rate of goods.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to make amendment to Notification no. 12/2017- Central Tax dated 28.06.2017.
Seeks to waive penalty payable for noncompliance of the provisions of notification No.14/2020 – Central Tax, dated the 21st March, 2020.
Seeks to implement e-invoicing for the taxpayers having aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 100 Cr from 01st January 2021.
Seeks to extend the due date for furnishing of FORM ITC-04 for the period July- September 2020 till 30th November, 2020.