CGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
To notify the rates for supply of services under CGST Act
Related Rules and Sections
Here are some related GST Rules and Section of CGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- CGST Section 9 – Levy and Collection [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 11 – Power to Grant Exemption from Tax [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 15 – Value of Taxable Supply [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 16 – Eligibility and Conditions for Taking Input Tax Credit [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 17 – Apportionment of Credit and Blocked Credits [Updated 2019]
Further Related Notifications
There are further revision related to CGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017.
- CGST Rate Notification No.11/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.20/2017 Dt.22-08-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.24/2017 Dt.21-09-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.31/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- CGST Circular No.11/2017 Dt.20-10-2017
- CGST Rate Notification No.46/2017 Dt.14-11-2017
- CGST Circular No.28/2018 Dt.08-01-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.01/2018 Dt.25-01-2018
- CGST Circular No.32/2018 Dt.12-02-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.13/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.17/2018 Dt.26-07-2018
- CGST Circular No.50/2018 Dt.31-07-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.27/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
- CGST Rate Notification No.30/2018 Dt.31-12-2018
More CGST Rate Related Notifications
Seeks to amend Notification No. 11/2017-Central Tax (Rate) dt. 28.06.2017 reducing CGST rate on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services in respect of aircraft from 18% to 5% with full ITC
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017-Central Tax (Rate) to prescribe change in CGST rate of goods.
Seeks to amend notification No. 1/2017- Central Tax (Rate) dated 28.06.2017 so as to notify rate of GST on supply of lottery.
To amend notification No. 13/ 2017- Central Tax (Rate) so as to notify certain services under reverse charge mechanism (RCM) as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
To amend notification No. 12/ 2017- Central Tax (Rate) so as to exempt certain services as recommended by GST Council in its 38th meeting held on 18.12.2019.
Latest GST Notifications
Seeks to amend notification no. 35/2020-Central Tax dt. 03.04.2020 to extend due date of compliance under Section 171 which falls during the period from “20.03.2020 to 29.11.2020” till 30.11.2020.
Seeks to extend the due date for filing FORM GSTR-4 for financial year 2019-2020 to 31.10.2020.
Seeks to notify the provisions of section 100 of the Finance (No. 2) Act, 2019 to amend section 50 of the CGST Act, 2017 w.e.f. 01.09.2020.