CGST Notification No.15/2018 Dt.23-03-2018
Notifies the date from which E-Way Bill Rules shall come into force
Previous Related Notifications
There are previous revision related to CGST Notification No.15/2018 Dt.23-03-2018.
- CGST Notification No.12/2018 Dt.07-03-2018
- CGST Notification No.03/2018 Dt.23-01-2018
- CGST Notification No.75/2017 Dt.29-12-2017
- CGST Notification No.70/2017 Dt.21-12-2017
- CGST Notification No.55/2017 Dt.15-11-2017
- CGST Notification No.51/2017 Dt.28-10-2017
- CGST Notification No.47/2017 Dt.18-10-2017
- CGST Notification No.45/2017 Dt.13-10-2017
- CGST Notification No.36/2017 Dt.29-09-2017
- CGST Notification No.34/2017 Dt.15-09-2017
- CGST Notification No.27/2017 Dt.30-08-2017
- CGST Notification No.22/2017 Dt.17-08-2017
- CGST Notification No.17/2017 Dt.27-07-2017
- CGST Notification No.15/2017 Dt.01-07-2017
- CGST Notification No.10/2017 Dt.28-06-2017
- CGST Notification No.7/2017 Dt.27-6-2017
Further Related Notifications
There is no further revision related to CGST Notification No.15/2018 Dt.23-03-2018.
More CGST Related Notifications
Seeks to make filing of annual return under section 44 (1) of CGST Act for F.Y. 2019-20 optional for small taxpayers whose aggregate turnover is less than Rs 2 crores and who have not filed the said return before the due date.
Seeks to prescribe return in FORM GSTR-3B of CGST Rules, 2017 along with due dates of furnishing the said form for October, 2020 to March, 2021.
Seeks to prescribe the due date for furnishing FORM GSTR-1 by such class of registered persons having aggregate turnover of more than 1.5 crore rupees in the preceding financial year or the current financial year, for each of the months from October, 2020 to March, 2021.
Latest GST Notifications
To amend notification No. 9/ 2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) so as to exempt satellite launch services provided by ISRO, Antrix Co. Ltd and NSIL as recommended by GST Council in its 42nd meeting held on 05.10.2020.
Seeks to amend Notification No. 4/2019-Integrated Tax dt. 30.09.2019 to change the place of supply for B2B MRO services to the location of the recipient.
To amend notification No. 12/ 2017- Central Tax (Rate) so as to exempt satellite launch services provided by ISRO, Antrix Co. Ltd and NSIL as recommended by GST Council in its 42nd meeting held on 05.10.2020.