CGST Circular No.64/2018 Dt.14-09-2018
Modification of the procedure for interception of conveyances for inspection of goods in movement, and detention, release and confiscation of such goods and conveyances, as clarified in Circular Nos. 41/15/2018-GST dated 13.04.2018 and 49/23/2018-GST dated 21.06.2018
Related Rules and Sections
There are no related GST Rules and Section of CGST Circular No.64/2018 Dt.14-09-2018.
- CGST Section 168 – Power to Issue Instructions or Directions [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 68 – Inspection of Goods in Movement [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 129 – Detention Seizure and Release of Goods and Conveyances in Transit [Updated 2019]
- CGST Section 130 – Confiscation of Goods or Conveyances and levy of Penalty [Updated 2019]
- CGST Rule 138A – Documents and devices to be carried by a person-in-charge of a conveyance. [Updated 2019]
- CGST Rule 138 – Information to be furnished prior to commencement of movement of goods and generation of e-way bill [Updated 2019]
Further Related Circulars
There is no further revision related to CGST Circular No.64/2018 Dt.14-09-2018.